(+91) 8318 348 194

Government Relations

Under township development services we deals with both the local and state government so that you don’t have to. When you need to obtain a permit or write a request for your building project, township development and other issues we can help. Our expert panel have exceptional command and knowledge of the Housing policy - Hi-Tech & Integrated township, Building Bye-laws and other major ploicy that ensures that he will “just get things done.”

Our expert panel has experience in dealing with various government agencies, including town planning department of U.P. , local planning bodies like LDA , GDA & most of the town development authority of all town of Uattarpradesh.
Government relations services include:

  • Act as liaison between government and business
  • Negotiate and modify zoning restrictions
  • Gain entitlements for properties
  • Write for different proposals & grants